Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tag Swap, Closed for Signups

Ok so this is the dealie

Create a tag and no they dont have to be the same....one for each person.

#8 tags are what I think most of us are doing so that basic size. But use your judgment. Best for design.

Ship them to me Post Marked by the 12th of december.
I will ship them out from to the individuals from there.

Alex Graywolfe
1800 Sidney ave 9-336
Port Orchard, Wa
98366

Do email me when shipped. Faster they are shipped faster we get them back...
agraywolfe is my gmail address. I will guess you know how to make that work.
Email me so I have your email and address.

If you make unique tags please put who you want each one to goto.

Names of people in the swap.

4 people per group
Group 1
Alex
Julie
Janet
Veronica

Group 2
Mandy
Veronica
Lydia
Alex

Group 3
Alex
Stephanie
Ali
Veronica

Ok thats it yall...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I would love to be a part of the tag sway! Is this where I am supposed to leave a comment to join?

amanda said...

cool can't wait to see all the tags :)

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Alex...can I ask whats happening with the tags please? its been so long and getting a little concerned hun as not recieved any back.
Hugs
Ali :-)